Saturday, January 15, 2011

yesstyle.com purchase and review

I have to sadly admit, I have an online shopping obsession. However, this obsession has only been recent since the $AUD is strong and occasionally on par with the $US. Why not utilise its benefits. 




This is the second time I have purchased something from yesstyle, an Asian online retailer selling women's and men's clothing, bags, beauty, etc. I wasn't entirely satisfied with my first purchase, one of the items were cancelled and the other did not fit. However, that did not stop me from my second purchase since yesstyle does have decent service, shipping rates and times.

I purchased a leather handbag for casual use since I was in need of a new handbag plus I was forever eyeing this bag. And what can I say, when I excitedly opened my long awaited package, I'm in love!! I love how it has three compartments, its shape (sorta reminds me of the Mulberry Edie Bag), an adjustable shoulder strap,  the unique golden rustic colour and the feel of the soft leather. The bag comes in a range colours, which I like about Korean handbag manufacturers. Black and brown bags can be overly bland. Unfortunately, there is only one bad point, the bag came with a funky smell when I opened the box and I cannot eliminate it. But other than that, I am very satisfied with my purchase. Now, it's time to use the bag!!  





http://www.yesstyle.com/en/ashton-genuine-leather-shoulder-bag-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1023857821

The bag originally sells at $155, pretty decent for a genuine leather bag. But luckily, it's 10% off (if only I waited for a bit, I love a bargain/sale).

No comments:

Post a Comment