Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote

Finally, after one month of waiting for a Shopbop code, there was a 20% discount code on the 17th and 18th of April. I could not miss this golden opportunity because Shopbop only has discounts on full price merchandise twice a year.

I have been eyeing the Tory Burch handbag for over a month. You can't buy Tory Burch in Australia so I couldn't actually see what the bag looked like on me. But all I know is that I HAD TO BUY IT!





















The Robinson Double Zip Tote does not disappoint. The Saffiano leather feels luxurious and worth more than its price tag. I love the two zip pockets on the sides which allows you to organise your belongings. I like the mini mirror they give you, its cute and handy. The size is great for those who like to carry their whole life in their bag.

However, there was some detailing that I personally didn't like about the bag. I was quite underwhelmed with the navy lining. It kinda felt like cheap cotton in comparison to the Marc by Marc Jacobs lining where the colours are more vibrant and the lining feels more durable. The crossover strap, functionality wise, I don't like where it is situated as it would easily break the bag from continued heavy usage. And personally the bag is a bit larger than expected since I have a small frame.

Don't get me wrong, overall, I totally do not regret my purchase. It's a great work bag which I'm sure I will be using for the next few years.

✰ / 5 stars

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I hope you can help me to verify on authentic tory burch bag and receipt, as i do not have your email, could you drop me a note that dresserieboutique@gmail.com so that i can share with you more about it? Wont take you too long. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am considering this bag too, the leather and structure reminds me of a cheaper Prada double zip tote.

    How heavy it is? How does it look when you carry? I'm petite so am wondering whether it'll be too heavy or overwhelm my frame. But it's such a lovely and professional-looking bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite heavy for a typical bag even with nothing inside it. It does get a bit tiring when I have to hold it for long periods of time but it's great a work bag not for shopping/weekends!

      I'm petite as well, 5'2' however the bag doesn't overwhelm my frame. It's a great size and not too big and I have received a lot of compliments :)

      Delete
  3. トリーバーチ フラットはお洒落感と実用性を合わせて作られた逸品、全体的に考慮してある、履き心地良さは申し分なシ。足に優しい素材を使っているから、全然負担を掛からない、長時間歩いても平気。トリーバーチはお出かけにピッタリ、街中で歩いていたら、きっと周りの視線を集めるでしょう、存在感が一気に倍増。

    ReplyDelete