Saturday, April 28, 2012

Shopbop Jewellery Haul

I kinda went crazy with the 20% discount code on Shopbop last week and purchased two necklaces and a pair of earrings.


Juliet and Company
Lacet en Metal Necklace

This Juliet and Company necklace was worth the money spent. It's sturdy, luxurious looking and the gold is matted but it has a nice sheen to it.  
☆/ 5 stars



House of Harlow 1960
Pyramid Station Necklace



I was very disappointed with the House of Harlow necklace being the most expensive out of the three. It felt very cheap and plastic. It felt like something I could purchase at a $5 jewellery store. Not happy. It will probably be the last time I purchase something from House of Harlow.
☆/ 5 stars (only because it looks nice).


Marc By Marc Jacobs
Pave Star Stud Earrings
                                                                                                   
I like Marc by Marc Jacobs studs, these are cute and simple. Not much else I can add except it was an extra 30%, woohoo!!
☆/ 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment