Sunday, August 21, 2011

Current obsession: Statement necklaces ❤

Only recently, I have discovered a liking towards statement necklaces. I never really used to like wearing necklaces because of my laziness and thought of not doing anything special to an outfit.

However, they make a great fashion statement piece over any outfit worn. Whether you want to dress up a flat looking outfit or add a bit of sexiness, I would totally recommend to add a statement necklace the next time you go somewhere special. Compliments will sure be directed to you!!

Here, I'm wearing the same necklace in three different outfits. This necklace was a bargain....$5! Spending that $5 made a difference. I was glad I purchased it :)



Word of note, personally I think that statement necklaces tend to go well with block colours as there is not too much going on. But then again I tend to wear block colours over prints, its more my style. I like to keep things simple. That's just my personal opinion though, fashion is about experimenting and feeling comfortable in whatever you're wearing.

The next two statement necklaces I want to purchase:
House of Harlow: Station Leather Necklace in Khaki Leather and Gold

Juliet & CompanyLa Bonne Vie Necklace
They're a bit over my budget for jewellery but I'm sure they're well worth the investment. Just have to save some of my paycheck now -_-''

Happy shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment