Sunday, March 20, 2011

What's in my bag?

My Mimco Wallet containing my cards and cash.
                                                                                  




                                                                                      My Nokia X6.






My Lip balm. My lips tend to get chapped throughout the day. Blistex Daily Conditioning, tastes nice and smells nice.





My Mac Blot Pressed Powder in Medium Dark. I have combination skin so my T-zone tends to get oily throughout the day.

My hand cream. My hands are dry after washing them. So I use whatever is in my bag, now its the Redwin Sorbolene or Bloom shea butter hand cream






My concealer. Just in case my blemishes are visible since I don't like to use foundation for daily use. I have the Biotherm Light Catch concealer, too bad its discontinued, it's a really good concealer.






My Sony 4GB Walkman mp3. I don't have it in my bag as much anymore, since I'm always driving











And lastly, but most importantly, my house keys and car keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment